A recent survey of 2,000 businesses by Daisy Group found the number of businesses undertaking digital transformation doubled in the last year, were you one of them?
Technology is advancing at an alarming speed to meet customers’ demands for convenience and efficiency. However, the wholesale, distribution and foodservice sectors have a long way to go when it comes to taking advantage of the full range of business opportunities which digital platforms provide. Many businesses continue to use traditional approaches to lead generation and sales because they perceive digital platforms as too expensive and time-consuming to implement, or they don’t think it’s relevant to their customers.
We have therefore published a guide to digital transformation which addresses the specific digital needs of wholesalers, distributors and foodservice businesses.
- What is digital transformation?
- How to overcome misconceptions which may be holding you back.
- The digital platforms essential for long-term success.
- Benefits of digital transformation for your business and customers.
- Checklist for selecting the right technology suppliers.